Introducing the Termatrac T3i
- The termatrac t3i is the latest and advance technology in the world in termite detection.
- With its patented radar detection, a remote thermal sensor and a pinpoint accurate moisture sensor, the 3 in 1 device is the most reliable tool for termite detection.
- It detects, confirms and tracks presence of termites through combination of radar technology, moisture sensors and thermal sensor.
- The three critical technologies are crucial in termite detection as we know that subterranean termite require lots of moisture to survive. When clustered together they can generate heat and also move around in a fast speed to bring their food source back to the nest.
1) The remote thermal sensor with laser guide built into the Termatrac T3i performs a similar role as a thermal imaging camera, enabling the operator to ‘point & scan’ for changes in building surface temperature which is common for termite infestation.
2) The Moisture sensor built into the Termatrac T3i streamlines our service technician ability to identify concentration of moisture in walls typical of termite risk area.
3) Radar signals are calibrated to locate termite through timber, brick, concrete, plaster board, built in cabinets plus many other common building materials and furnishings. The Termatrac Termite Detection Radar ensures no other physical penetration of wall. Termites are not disturbed, do not retreat and remain active for easy and accurate treatment.